Good To The Last Drop combines 23 recordings by various artists displaying the fine selection of soul music issued on the UK Ember label in the sixties and seventies.
The tracks have been remastered from original tapes.
Many of the sides are available for the first time in decades and they are all rare and collectable. Indeed, mint copies of the original 45s would cost in the region of £500.
The informative booklet notes are authored by respected Echoes/Record Collector journalist Mike Atherton.
- Compared To What (Mr Flood's Party )
- Wee Bit More Of Your Lovin' (Jewel Akens )
- That's The Way (The Casinos )
- Return To Me (The Values )
- Oh Lord (You Gotta Help Me) (Milt Matthews Inc )
- Here I Am (single edit) (Mickey Stevenson )
- Dig In (The Pac-Keys )
- That's What I Feel For You (single edit) (Milt Matthews Inc )
- Why Can't There Be Love (Dee Edwards )
- Baby Don't You Leave Me (Carol Woods )
- Everyday Fun (Tony & Tyrone )
- Can't Turn Around Now (Fork In The Road )
- My Own Special Way (Jones Girls )
- Disaster Area (Milt Matthews Inc )
- Skeletons In The Closet (Fork In The Road )
- Whip Your Loving On Me (Tony & Tyrone )
- Hurt A Little Everyday (Dee Edwards )
- See Myself Doing You Wrong (Milt Matthews Inc )
- Hey Blackman - Part 1 (Ed Robinson )
- Put A Little Love In Your Heart (Mary Frazier Jones )
- Learn How To Love (Jones Girls )
- Good To The Last Drop (Johnny Otis )